- This event has passed.
Escape consumerism – yoga and horse therapyThe Wenning | Station Road | LA2 7LS
28-07-2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by how much you spend? or throw away? Does the frenetic pace of our consumer lifestyle drain you of joy and energy? Many of us are addicted to shopping, phones, TV, and shorts bursts of pleasure or instant gratification that keep us from being present in our lives and following our true bliss. Both consumer highs and consumer products are designed to be short lived, keeping us on the treadmill of spending at the expense of the planet. Consumerism creates problems in order to sell us solutions and we seem to be hooked. It was sold to us a means of increasing our leisure time yet we feel more stressed out and thinly spread than ever. Its time we learned how to stop.
- Consumerism seminar and discussion with Katherine Beaumont
- Go with your gut – workshop on conscious eating with Suzee Tylee
- Wholesome lunch
- Walking and “being” in nature meditation with Katherine
- Cleansing 90 minute yoga to ignite your inner light with Rebecca Ellis
- Connect with animals and nature to find authentic bliss with Katherine