- This event has passed.
Ultra & Trail Running Festival UKGiggleswick School | Giggleswick | BD24 0DE
April 13 - April 14
The Ultra and Trail Running Festival is the first of its kind in the UK, bringing together an impressive line-up of renowned speakers and experts for an educational and ‘hands on’ weekend of talks, practical workshops, advice and guided runs in the spectacular Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Whether you are a seasoned runner or an enthusiast eager to find out more, this weekend will help take your running to a new level and make new connections in the ultra and trail running communities.
The event is hosted by Giggleswick Outdoor Pursuits, a commercial outdoor activity centre based at Giggleswick School, North Yorkshire. Residential options are available.
Talks and Workshops
- Nutrition for ultra and trail runners
- Fuelling and hydration on the move
- The UTMB journey
- Training for hills in flatlands
- Physiology, training and injury prevention
- Strength and conditioning for runners
- Preparing for an ultra marathon
- Running with poles
- Navigation on the move
- Hill ascending and descending